This function will show information regarding the last 300 people to visit your website. This information can be useful in monitoring repeat visitors, allowing you to tailor the content to fit your visitors’ needs. It can also help you locate and fix errors that your visitors have encountered.
To begin, click the button under the View heading next to the desired domain name.
You have several options in viewing the records that are shown here. By clicking on the button, you can choose what options are shown in the menu box.
By default, the screen shows:
- the IP address of the visitor,
- the time the page was visited,
- the amount of data accessed,
- the URL visited,
- the referring URL (where the visitor linked to your site from), and
- the user agent (or browser) used
You can also choose to show:
- the status of the visit (an HTTP code which tells you whether the page loaded successfully or resulted in an error),
- the method used (GET, POST, etc), and
- the protocol, which will show you which version of HTTP was served when the page was accessed
You can also search for specific information in the records using the Search field.
Sort records by clicking on the column heading for each option.
Was this answer helpful?
Analog is a program that lets you monitor your website’s traffic. The information is...
Raw access logs are text files that contain information about your website's visitors and what...
Logaholic is a web analytics program that delivers information about your website's traffic,...
If your web host allows, you can choose multiple stats programs to record statistics about your...
Webalizer is a complex statistical analysis program that produces charts and graphs about your...